- Amount of time the leader spent with the Lord each day.
- Amount of prayer for members. Those leaders who prayed for their members everyday had groups that grew on the average twice as fast as those who only prayed for the members once or twice a week.
- Hospitality, social activity and ministry. The more time a leader and members spent together outside meetings, the faster the groups grew.
- Number of visitiors.
- Visitor follow up. It is not surprising to discover that the more visitors a group had, the faster it grew. However, the research revealed more importantly than the number of visitors a group had, was whether the visitors were followed on.
- Raising up leaders.
- Clear goals.
- Preparation for the meeting.
MEETINGS MUST BE FUN AND ALIVE.